During the day, I create software to forecast retail sales and calculate order proposals. Lots of time series, with an emphasis on fast, automatic and robust data cleansing and forecasting. I'm an elected director for the International Institute of Forecasters and an Associate Editor for their practitioner-oriented forecasting journal Foresight. At night, I switch hats and do inferential statistics for academic clinical and biological psychology. My main tool is the statistical computing environment R.
Top Network Posts
- 147How to deal with failing a student?
- 147How to Say "No" to my manager if he asks me to take his exams for him
- 69Understanding an abnormal grade distribution
- 64Teacher takes pictures of students during exams and posts them on social media
- 64How to deal with people looking at their mobile phone during my presentation?
- 62What careers not requiring an academic degree might be open to a self-learner who wants to do research on pure mathematics?
- 56Can you get a PhD based on work or life experience?
- View more network posts →