I'm Quantitative Environmental Scientist in the Institute of Environmental Change & Society, at the University of Regina, Canada. I undertake research on environmental problems, including climate change and atmospheric pollution, affecting lakes. I use lake sediments to look back in time at the history of lakes to look at what organisms are present and how the species in the lake have changed through time and how lakes evolve and respond to pollution and perturbations.
I'm also an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Biology at the University of Regina.
Top Network Posts
- 134How to find the length of a string in R?
- 101Interpretation of R's lm() output
- 79Only read limited number of columns in R
- 68Set margin size when converting from Markdown to PDF with pandoc
- 56R obtaining month and year from a date
- 54How to apply a hierarchical or k-means cluster analysis using R?
- 51Order Bars in ggplot2 bar graph
- View more network posts →