I'm Quantitative Environmental Scientist in the Institute of Environmental Change & Society, at the University of Regina, Canada. I undertake research on environmental problems, including climate change and atmospheric pollution, affecting lakes. I use lake sediments to look back in time at the history of lakes to look at what organisms are present and how the species in the lake have changed through time and how lakes evolve and respond to pollution and perturbations.
I'm also an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Biology at the University of Regina.
Top Network Posts
- 195How to find the length of a string in R?
- 132Interpretation of R's lm() output
- 106Extract month and year from a zoo::yearmon object
- 102Set margin size when converting from Markdown to PDF with pandoc
- 101Only read limited number of columns in R
- 96how to succinctly write a formula with many variables from a data frame?
- 93Order Bars in ggplot2 bar graph
- View more network posts →