Top Network Posts
- 47How to deal with perfect separation in logistic regression?
- 26Why is a Bayesian not allowed to look at the residuals?
- 24What is the benefit of breaking up a continuous predictor variable?
- 22Does a confidence interval actually provide a measure of the uncertainty of a parameter estimate?
- 18Are sampling distributions legitimate for inference?
- 14Does down-sampling change logistic regression coefficients?
- 11Can I reconstruct a normal distribution from sample size, and min and max values? I can use mid-point to proxy the mean
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (21)
17 Why is data collection listed as on topic, but a data collection question was closed as off topic? apr 22
14 Low profile low quality answers apr 28
12 Giving advice without warnings mar 19
12 Is it wrong to ask a user to accept an answer? sep 4 '13
10 Question regarding answers to HW questions nov 24 '13