I'm a statistician and programmer, is that a data scientist? Either way, I program in R, C, and SAS; primarily this programming is done for research in spatial statistics, survey sampling, and non-parametric methods.
I have a fair number of R package on my github page, and will eventually get around to putting them on CRAN.
In my free time, I like to play with my daughter, go for runs, and continue some of my PhD work on image segmentation of agricultural fields.
Top Network Posts
- 37R vs SAS, why is SAS preferred by private companies?
- 17Listing R Package Dependencies Without Installing Packages
- 13How can I compile Open CL on Mac OS X 10.6.3?
- 12rgdal package installation
- 7What is the proper way to estimate the CDF for a distribution from samples taken from that distribution?
- 5Numerical integration over mean of normal in scipy
- View more network posts →