I'm fascinated by all of the problems surrounding any kind of data analysis. Anything down to writing C to speed up loops all the way up to visualizing multidimensional data sets, I love to find and squash bugs and I love to build tools that help people wrangle their data into a useful form. I also have a strong interest in statistical problems in neurophysiology, which is where I discovered my love of programming and data analysis tooling.
Top Network Posts
- 44Intersecting two dictionaries in Python
- 38save a pandas.Series histogram plot to file
- 34Get original indices of a sorted Numpy array
- 24Grouping daily data by month in python/pandas and then normalising
- 22Pandas reset index on series to remove multiindex
- 21subsetting a Python DataFrame
- 21Is the composition of $n$ convex functions itself a convex function?
- View more network posts →