Top Network Posts
- 100Which "mean" to use and when?
- 82Is it possible to have a pair of Gaussian random variables for which the joint distribution is not Gaussian?
- 70Removal of statistically significant intercept term increases $R^2$ in linear model
- 54Why continue to teach and use hypothesis testing?
- 51Mathematician wants the equivalent knowledge to a quality stats degree
- 49What are examples where a "naive bootstrap" fails?
- 45Fake uniform random numbers: More evenly distributed than true uniform data
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (22)
19 2013 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Sep 24 '13
12 2013 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Sep 17 '13
12 How to stem the tide of duplicate Qs May 9 '12
10 Are “find the distribution” questions on topic? Mar 13 '13
8 Retagging old questions Jul 18 '12
8 Handling “look at this link” type of answers Aug 2 '11