Top Network Posts
- 88Which "mean" to use and when?
- 71Is it possible to have a pair of Gaussian random variables for which the joint distribution is not Gaussian?
- 61Removal of statistically significant intercept term increases $R^2$ in linear model
- 53Why continue to teach and use hypothesis testing?
- 48Mathematician wants the equivalent knowledge to a quality stats degree
- 45What are examples where a "naive bootstrap" fails?
- 39Fake uniform random numbers: More evenly distributed than true uniform data
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (22)
19 2013 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire sep 24 '13
12 2013 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection sep 17 '13
12 How to stem the tide of duplicate Qs may 9 '12
10 Are “find the distribution” questions on topic? mar 13 '13
8 Retagging old questions jul 18 '12
8 Handling “look at this link” type of answers aug 2 '11