Top Network Posts
- 110How to read “E = (mc)²” so as not to mistake for “E = mc²”
- 70When should you center your data & when should you standardize?
- 42Obtaining predicted values (Y=1 or 0) from a logistic regression model fit
- 38What is the difference between a consistent estimator and an unbiased estimator?
- 37What is covariance in plain language?
- 34Questions about how random effects are specified in lmer
- 32When to use generalized estimating equations vs. mixed effects models?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (10)
19 Handling “suggested edits” to posts jul 17 '12
19 Is Stackexchange a good idea? may 9 '12
12 2013 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection sep 17 '13
11 Is it reasonable to downvote a fair fraction of one user's posts for lack of research? jul 11 '13
10 2013 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection sep 17 '13
10 What to do when the original question is transformed considerably after getting clarification? may 18 '12