Top Network Posts
- 115How to read “E = (mc)²” so as not to mistake for “E = mc²”
- 96When conducting multiple regression, when should you center your predictor variables & when should you standardize them?
- 55What is the difference between a consistent estimator and an unbiased estimator?
- 51Obtaining predicted values (Y=1 or 0) from a logistic regression model fit
- 48What is covariance in plain language?
- 42Questions about how random effects are specified in lmer
- 40Deriving the conditional distributions of a multivariate normal distribution
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (10)
20 Is Stackexchange a good idea? May 9 '12
18 Handling “suggested edits” to posts Jul 17 '12
12 Is it reasonable to downvote a fair fraction of one user's posts for lack of research? Jul 11 '13
12 2013 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Sep 17 '13
10 2013 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Sep 17 '13
10 What to do when the original question is transformed considerably after getting clarification? May 18 '12