Principal Survey Scientist, Abt SRBI (http://www.abtsrbi.com)
Primary areas of expertise: survey statistics, structural equation and latent variable modeling, Stata programming, microeconometrics, resampling methods
Given that I spent those freaking three minutes to fill in this profile information, I think that the users with generic
user0123456 lack respect for the community. My response to their questions is limited, and it is intentional.
The views expressed are my own, independent of my employer.
Top Network Posts
- 63What are the major philosophical, methodological, and terminological differences between econometrics and other statistical fields?
- 38Does causation imply correlation?
- 32Statistics Jokes
- 30R vs SAS, why is SAS preferred by private companies?
- 30Where did the frequentist-Bayesian debate go?
- 28What theories should every statistician know?
- 26What's the difference between principal components analysis and multidimensional scaling?
- View more network posts →