Principal Survey Scientist, Abt SRBI (http://www.abtsrbi.com)
Primary areas of expertise: survey statistics, structural equation and latent variable modeling, Stata programming, microeconometrics, resampling methods
Given that I spent those freaking three minutes to fill in this profile information, I think that the users with generic
user0123456 lack respect for the community. My response to their questions is limited, and it is intentional.
The views expressed are my own, independent of my employer.
Top Network Posts
- 72What are the major philosophical, methodological, and terminological differences between econometrics and other statistical fields?
- 39What's the difference between principal component analysis and multidimensional scaling?
- 39Does causation imply correlation?
- 38Statistics Jokes
- 37R vs SAS, why is SAS preferred by private companies?
- 33What theories should every statistician know?
- 32Where did the frequentist-Bayesian debate go?
- View more network posts →