Manager of Energy and Building Trends at the New Zealand Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment. Master of Applied Statistics from Australian National University. Fourteen years of experience in overseas aid, mainly in program evaluation and performance information but also program management, including as Counsellor Development Cooperation in the Australian Embassy in Dili, East Timor. Four years of experience managing analytics teams.
My team's work includes complex surveys and other data collection and analysis to help evidence-informed policy concerning the drivers of economic growth in New Zealand.
All my input to StackExchange is in my personal capacity and anything I write should not be considered the views of my employer or of the New Zealand government.
Top Network Posts
- 49Taleb and the Black Swan
- 26Why is it not advisable to use attach() in R, and what should I use instead?
- 23Appropriate residual degrees of freedom after dropping terms from a model
- 21Are gridlines and grey backgrounds chartjunk and should they be used only on an exception basis?
- 21Correlation significant in each group but non-significant over all?
- 17Why does "explaining away" make intuitive sense?
- 17When are Log scales appropriate?
- View more network posts →